Re: 1967 2000 Mug

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1967 2000 Mug
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 18:01:11 -0700

> > Okay!
> >
> > For anyone that is wondering, I just got off the phone with the parts guy
>and
> > this is what he said:
> >
> > The mug I bought is actually part of a four mug set know as Color Source
> > Stoneware Magna Mug Set  (Item # L for $29.95) consisting of:
> > '72 240
> > '67 2000 Roadster
> > '60 1200 Pickup
> > '72 510
> >
> > The Nissan phone number is 1-800-504-3003 and the price is dealers price.

I just got off the horn with these guys and I am trying to negotiate
some better pricing, but no matter what, I will be stocking the mugs.
What I'm going to do is sell them individually rather than just in mixed
sets. If someone wants a mixed set right now, call that 800 number and
place an order. The $29.95 is the retail price for the 4 mug set. If you
want to wait and see if I can get the price down a bit, or you want to
order just one specific mug, or a set of one particular mug, hang on and
I'll let everyone know in a few days what I've been able to arrange.

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher