US-Canadian customs.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: US-Canadian customs.
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
HellO All,
        So Ihave a new to me 68 Canadian Solex U-20 coming to me in a
couple of days. (YAY finally Solex's for me!!!!!!!!)  I was wondering about
customs requirements.  If anybody has had any experience with this please
let me know.  I called customs talked to three different people and they
had no idea even if it 'had' to 'clear customs'  I believe the shipping
company thinks it has to..but they want to charge me a silly amount of
money to get it thru...I am not paying someone a couple hundred bucks to
fill out some forms for me.

                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA