Re: Mugs

To: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Mugs
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:38:33 -0700
Ronnie Day wrote:

> >  I have exhausted all resources locally trying to find out information on
> >the 4
> >mug Datsun set talked about on the list last week!  The 1-800 number was a
> >bust.
> >She didn't have the slightest idea what I was asking about.
> >  Has anybody else found the secret?
>
> Paul,
>
> Call Jim Grimes at Courtesy, 800/527-1909. The last time I was over there
> (about a month ago, before Shasta) they had the mug set, but the 510 mug
> shows a stock 4 door so I wasn't particularly inspired to buy them.
> Nissan USA ought to do a comp car set. I think they'd sell more.

I just got in 10 sets of these mugs. I had to pay full price, but I am
still working on getting a discount. In the meantime, anyone wants to
order them from Seacoast can. What I've done is this, if you want the
regular mixed set (that is the only way they sell them) you can get them
for the $29.95 price. If you want a single mug or a set of 2 or 4 of the
same mug I am offering them this way but they're gonna cost you a bit
more. I expect folks will want the 510, Z and 2000 mugs, but I bet I'll
end up with a lot of the 1200 Pickup mugs left over. This is why the
cost of individula and one-model sets is a bit higher. You can see the
mugs at http://zcarmag.com/cupsales.html. I am also looking into
producing other mugs myself. I'll have more info on that in a week or so
and will post it to the webpage and the list.

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher