Re: Newbie Question ?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>,
Subject: Re: Newbie Question ?
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:00:58 -0800
the car is correctly a 69 here in the us new cars come out in the fall, each
manufacture trying to beat the next one pushes the release date sometimes up
to July for the next year. In Japan new year new model. since 68 models
where imported in fall of 68 they would have been titled as 69.....
Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.
Placerville CA. 95667