Passenger Side Door

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Passenger Side Door
From: "Jon Wissler" <Jon_Wissler@pngc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:55:59 -0800
Howdy everyone.  I just signed up to the list, and am a proud owner of a
'69 2000 Roadster.  It's in pretty impeccable condition, other than the
normal nicks and scrapes of a vehicle with 70K miles on it.  A couple of
months ago, some numbnut backed into the drivers side door.  The body
repair shop I went to suggests that the best remedy is to acquire a used
door for it as opposed to trying to fix the one I have.  I picked one up
from "Dan the Roadster Man" in Portland, but the body guy says it isn't
worth fixing either.  Does anyone out there have a spare drivers side door
for a '69 Datsun Roadster they would be willing to part with for a
reasonable price?  If so, please let me know and I'll respond to you
directly.  Thanks.

Jon Wissler
Portland, OR
'69 2000