RE: New Parts Car

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: New Parts Car
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 17:40:18 -0800
Hello All,
I met Mike Poorboy in Spokane and he helped me pick up my new parts
car.  SPL311 14458.  This car is just a little newer than my 1st car
SPL311 13273.  It just gets better now that I have it home and can look
through the parts.  It was wrecked by PO.  He parted it out.  Too bad
because it looked like a pretty good car.  I got the rest as a rolling
chassis.  Majority of interior was gone except steering wheel.  All
wiring gone.  Heater and dash gone.  Engine and trany gone.  Passenger
fender, hood, grill, frone bumper, turn signal, and chrome headlight
trim ring smashed.  I got the rest of the body work, doors, trunk, left
fender good.  Some of these parts were better than what I had so will
use some of it on my first car.  It had the rear tail lights, reflectors
and rear bumper.  I also got a few big bonuses.  There were new in the
nissan boxes, all 4 front brake cailper halves, rear brake cylinder
rebuild kits, new air filter new throtle cable, head gasket and intake
gasket for 1600.  It also had new KYB gas shocks on it.  I couldn't be
happier.

This will go a long way to fix my car up with alot less cash.
Since this car is stripped.  I will probably save it and make a racer
out of it after I am done with the first project.  Boy, I have only had
my car for 3 months and already have a 2nd.
My wife is REALLY happy!! ;-(   Most of it is in my basement shop and
the body will go to my friends shed for now.  Out of site out of mind
you know.   Sorry this is so long.

Bob
Moscow
SPL311 13273