Alternator conversion/battery relocate

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Alternator conversion/battery relocate
From: MMccaf8697@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:17:45 EST
Well, I decided to return the battery to the engine compartment from the
trunk.  Also, based on advice in response my earlier posts I've decided to go
with the GM one wire alternator conversion.  I am still looking for a right
side alternator bracket and proper tension adjust bracket ( the adjust
bracket from the original left side location is too short).  Does someone
have these items to sell? or can direct me on where to procure?  I have a
nice, chrome plated, 100 amp Alt. and am dying to get it operational!
Mark McCafferty, '67 1600 (U-20), WyCROC