Re: Frame-up restoration

To: "JAY FORD" <jay.ford@adtran.com>
Subject: Re: Frame-up restoration
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 14:01:32 -0800
Jay, In response to your question some PO's cut out this triangular section
in order to be able to remove the starter in order to replace it. All
factory cars come with this section.  I have seen other variations where the
weld was cut loose so that you could reach the starter then push the
triangular section. Unfortunately it seems that alot of PO's didn't take the
time to replace the starter the way the factory intended it to be done.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222
gmagana@softcom.net