Re: Fw: Ring gaps

To: Dan and Louise Yates <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Fw: Ring gaps
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:37:00 -0500
Unless this is some radical funk ring, that sounds way off to me too.
If you have 1/2 inch of unsupported oil scrape rings, it ain't going to work.

Deve's may do something different that I don't know about, but it doesn't sound
right.
I would check with whomever you bought the rings from or Deves.

Jim