Re: MG joke/Datsun joke

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Subject: Re: MG joke/Datsun joke
From: "Fred Johnson" <Johnsof@jmspi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:04:33 -0600
OK, if you want to start telling jokes....It's time for the only Datsun joke I
know.  Stop me if you've heard this one before.

These guys from Japan developed a new car.  They couldn't figure out what to
call it, so they thought that perhaps the Germans could come up with something.
 The Germans had come up with all kinds neat names...Porsche, Mercedes, etc.
So the Japanese took the car to them and said "Can you come up with a name for
us?"

The Germans looked at it and said "Wenn do you vant das name?"

The Japanese said "How about next week?"

And the Germans said "Ohhh, dat soon?"

Fred J.
69 SRL  009546
15 F and snowing