Another Roadster sighting

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Roadster sighting
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:49:18 -0800
List,
I was driving through town minding my own business, and what do I
see out of the corner of my eye another Roadster. Actually another
65' 2 seater 1500. Whats up with the 1500's around here ? This
car was less then a mile from the 64' 1500 I spotted earlier. I
stopped and left a card with my phone number one it for the
owner. The car was very clean outside, but needed a little work on the
interior.

I think I am going to make up a couple of business card with the
NOWROC roadster club numbers on it. I thought Northwest
Roadster Owner Club was more appropriate from the replies I have
received so far. I have some of those business cards you can use with
an ink jet printer.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho
In the 20's with the sun shining. I am sure glad I am not back East!!