66 parts car

To: "datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 66 parts car
From: "Rick & Robin" <rjgusa@kalama.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 07:06:36 -0800
Hello
I have a titled 66 mostly dissemble parts car for sale the chassis rolls I
brought it home with a tow dolly have just about every thing for the car. I
was going to keep a few things but have now decided to sell the whole car.
All the body parts in good condition except for the normal rust on the front
fenders no major dents on any thing. I live in Longview WA about forty miles
north of Portland Or. I will be in a great mood to deal on the car over the
next few weeks $450 obo please E-mail me direct with "car" as subject for
questions.

Thanks
Rick
68-2 liter pushrod