Fuel cell

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel cell
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:21:49 -0800 (PST)
I am looking for a 5-8 gallon fuel cell for my 68
Datsun Roadster. I want to basically replace the stock
gas tank which has decided to crack and leak and has
become just a little bit of a fire hazard. I know with
the vast wealth of knowledge and experience out there,
there might be a few examples of which one work well
for autocross and track applications and where to get
the best deals. I saw some by RCI and JAZ but am not
sure if one is better than the other.

I guess I could have had some fun and said it was for
an M3 (don't have one) but thought enough is enough.

Thanks!
Don Miller
68 Datsun Roadster Turbo V-6
Must Go Faster Racing