b-day

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: b-day
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:40:01 -0800
OK, so I just checked the weather channel, and the weekend looks like a
no-rainer. I'm going to take the body off my '67. Any SoCal types the OC
area looking for something to do this coming Sunday morning for about an
hour, I will email along some directions to the house. I've built the horses
and got a hoist, so I'm as ready as I'll ever get. Even if you can't make
it, I thank all of you who posted info on doing this job. I will put your
knowlege to good use--and try not to drop anything heavy on me or the cats!

Paul
67 1600