5-Speed Bearings

To: Mlandskroner@mlg.com
Subject: 5-Speed Bearings
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:19:51 -0600
Mike,  When I redid my 5-speed,  there was only 1 bearing that I could not
find, by number,  at the local bearing shop at the industrial park.  I
think I spent less than $10 for each of them, although that was 5 years ago
and I'm getting old and suffer from sometimeshimers.  Anyway,  just take
all of you bearings to the bearing store near you and they will probably
have nearly all of them.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter Office # - 847-458-7829
   Internal phonemail only  -  847-240-4725      pager pin#  800-759-8888
pin 8710561