Re: crazy winsheild-less driving

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: crazy winsheild-less driving
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:06:52 -0800
In Idaho it is illegal to drive without windshield wipers, but it is legal
to drive without a windshield. Figure that one out !!

You can also drive during the daylight hours when you are 14 years old.
It is kind of funny the first time you drive by a Junior High School and
see a kid that barely clears the top of the steering wheel driving to school.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho
69' 2000 are maybe it is down to around 1200 with all the parts I have
sold off of her :-(