Re: No Windshield

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No Windshield
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:59:00 -0800 (PST)
I can't understand what the big deal is. That's how I
drive mine all the time. Of course, it also has no
heater, side windows, top, dash or a passenger seat.
Oh did I mention it is only for racing. Now I do wear
a helmet and that's only because stones coming at you
at 100 mph when you're strapped in and can't move hurt
like the dickens. And make a loud crack when the
ricochet of the helmet!  :)

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 waiting patiently
Meridian, ID
Weather: No Snow but currently 22 deg outside, 65 in
the garage though!

--- R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com> wrote:
> You people in good weather land make me jelous.  I'm
> up here in Idaho with 30
> degrees and snow on the ground.  Just because my car
> is in a few thousand
> pieses doesn't mean I wouldn't like to drive my care
> around the block.  My
> windshield is off too you know.  Except the body is
> off the frame and on a
> rotisserie on its side right now.  Engine out, heck
> everything is out of it.
> Maybe this summer for the NOWROC meet that Mike
> Poorboy is organizing.
>
> Great job Mike. :-)
>
> Bob
> Moscow, Idaho