Re: BADROC 2nd Annual Sausalito Chill Saturday

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BADROC 2nd Annual Sausalito Chill Saturday
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:39:28 -0800
Good news - forecast no rain until Sunday! SF BADROC's 2nd Annual Sausalito
Chill meet will take place Saturday 1/29/2000, although the 56 mile run to
Drakes Bay will probably not happen.

Same place for the meet, near Dark Horse Coffee, 660 Bridgeway #3,
Sausalito just north across the Golden Gate Bridge.
Marin City exit off Hwy 101, follow Bridgeway Southeast.

Last year the meter maids were kind enough to let us park illegally near
the stores. If we aren't so lucky this time, we'll move to the nearby
parking lot, and it might be a few bucks!

Meet at 10:30; me and Calspeed will be there earlier.

Fred - So. SF
Bay Area Datsun Roadster Owners Club
(Wish I could make the SoCalRoc meet on Feb 6th!)