Subject: Re: double locking hood

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Re: double locking hood
From: thorn <thorn@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:12:50 -0800
When I drove my (high windshield model) without the windshield in place it
would develop a very loud whistle above ~35mph...kinda like a Stuka
divebomber whistle now that I think of it. hehe

...and then there was the time without the hood AND windshield. The sense
of speed and power increased as I'd see the motor torque on those spongy
roadster mounts with the wind and engine heat blowing in my face. Could've
used aviation goggles for that drive, with all the debris blowing in my
face and eyes.

 >Date: Thu, 27 Jan 00 14:42:04 CST
 >From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
 >Subject: Re: double locking hood
 >

 >ON my 68 2000, when I drove it back from the paint shop (used
 >a friends spray booth), it did not have ANY latches or windshield
 >in it
Thorn Filippelli
Santa Rosa, California
'70 2000 Solex