1600 Roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 Roadster
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:57:26 -0800
Hello, It seems like a shame to part this car out, I had one of the Modesto
Roadster club guy's come over and look at it and he said I was nut's if I
was going to part out the car as it is complete, and in better shape than
some of the ones he has at home.  Only problem is that I don't want to sink
allot of money in to this thing.  So, I think I am going to try and get it
running, only thing is I don't want to spend a lot of money on this, The
only part that I need is and exhaust manifold.  So I am wondering if anyone
out there feels generous enough to donate one to me, I would be glad to pay
shipping.  This will help to keep just one more of our beloved sports car's
on the road.  I hope that one of you will be generous.
Thanks,
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222
66 1600 SPL 311-01372 (Charity Case?)