NOWROC Homepage

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC Homepage
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:21:16 -0800
List,
NOWROC now has a home page :-)

Now we are looking for interested people in the club. It is open to all,
but
will concentrate are activities in the Northwest and also a showing at
Shasta.

If interested contact me off the list with personnel information like,
names,State of residency, cars owned, year and model, and also pictures
if possible.

I have started a list with autocross schedules for parts of Oregon, but
will
need ones for western Washington, southern Idaho, central Washington.
BC, Canada.

I also will have links to races and the major race tracks in our area.

We will include fun runs, racing , shows and other Roadster related
activities.
I will also try to include a classified section if needed.

The Page address won't be posted until we have a logo and some pictures
to post.

Initial plans look like we may have a fun run to the Bend, Oregon area
maybe we
can plan it for the day before or after the Datsun/Nissan show in
Portland.

Thanks for all who have helped !!!

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho