Re: towing

To: tcost@vvm.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: towing
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:34:11 +0000
Hey Terry -
    don't forget to mention that you don't have to
license a dolly in Texas as long as the vehicle towed
is licensed and a dolly allows a smaller truck - like
mine to tow a roadster and still get fairly good mpg.
I still prefer just driving the roadster - but that is
easy for one person to say who doesn't have a passenger
to consider and who often removes the passenger seat
when more room is needed.   My .02  Mike
BTW - I fully agree about the MG incident !