Juilian/Borrego run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Juilian/Borrego run
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 18:46:36 PDT
Hey List,

Just wanted to add my .02 to Duram's post about the run. I must say we had a
great time checking out Duram's "almost there" SPL-310. It is a Sora Blue
beauty!

My girlfriend Liz and I actually drove up to Julian on Saturday to save
having to get up at the crack of dawn. Julian is a nice little town and very
friendly to tourists. It's a great getaway.

So after the group got something to eat, we took off out of town and headed
east. The road out of town is very famous for its twisties and we had a
great time taking the turns. Vic Laury got over enthusiastic on a turn, but
I'll let him tell you about that.

At the bottom, we stopped and got our bearings and then took a long drive up
and around Lake Henshaw where we split the group up. Some people went home
and some (including me) went to Les's to talk about the drive and shoot the
breeze.

A great time and the cars were looking good!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC

P.S. Pics on the SoCalROC website soon!