68-2000 block paint color...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 68-2000 block paint color...
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:35:33 -0500 (CDT)
What's the correct (factory/original) color to paint my U20 block?  I'm
putting the engine back together next weekend and would like to make it
look as original as possible.  Any advice on what colors to use on the
block, exhaust manifold, radiator, oil pan...  would be welcome.

I'll be rereading all the FAQ's, tech tips I can find on the net, but feel
free to remind me of the most common mistakes when putting a motor back
together. I'll take photos and document the experience and put it up on
the web when I'm done.

See you at Shasta!

Ken Pearce, 68-2000
Lawrence, KS (still)