A [non] funny thing happened on the way to the body shop ---- OT

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A [non] funny thing happened on the way to the body shop ---- OT
From: Todd Osborn <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 18:57:34 -0700
As some of you may recall, my roadster was rear-ended last December (RE:
Bang! Sure wish this hadn't happened...). I finally completed all the
body work I wanted to do prior to taking it the shop for paint. I'm
driving the roadster to the body shop this morning and... that's right,
I got rear-ended again. Destroyed my fresh bodywork and mashed one tail
light. Almost the same accident as before, I stopped at a stop sign,
then rolled forward to see if it was clear and Bang! Sure wish that
hadn't happened.

The car is now at the body shop, I'm not fixing it this time!

Todd Osborn
2x68 2L
San Jose, CA