Re: Roadster Integrity

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Integrity
From: "Les/Dennis @ CDM" <lescan@nctimes.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 23:14:30 -0700
Andrew
Please come and steal some of them and maybe I will put a few more outside the
gate if they will disappear fast enough.  The story sounds fishy to me as well
but there was the time I found a 65 1500 junked at night in a ditch a few miles
from my shop and I checked around and checked with the police and then stripped
it clean then it was towed and crushed. A little different I think!

--
Les Cannaday
Dennis Currington

Classic Datsun Motorsports