Re: Sand Blast Cabinet

To: Ben Zech <motormite@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Sand Blast Cabinet
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 06:47:23 -0700

Ben Zech wrote:

> < How much for the cabinet? >

>  On sale for $219.99 including freight, regurally $279.99.  You have to put it
> together.  Took me about an hour or so.  Size about 33" wide, 22" deep and the
> top is sloped, 18" tall in the back and 11" tall in the front.

> < Harbor Freight? >

>  Without trying to offend anyone on this.  This company has lower quality
> tools by mail order.  Some are ok but be careful with your purchase because
> some are low quality or a little rough.

>  Get on line at www.harbourfreight.com and have them send you a real catalog.
> It's free and you will recieve many of them.  They have some retail outlets
> too.  Some things are on line and they have smaller table top sand blast
> cabinets.  About the size of a 21" monitor.

I have purchased wheel dollies to move the car round on the shop and they  work
well.  My portable pressure pot sand blaster, worked well to sand blast my
frame.   A trickle charger for the battery, 14.95 and worked well all winter.  I
have a few other things and I am happy with them so far.I am not a sales person
for them either.
Hope that helps Ben.  What state do you live in.