Re: One more thing about that Datsun 2000 from the thief!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One more thing about that Datsun 2000 from the thief!
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 10:13:09 -0400
Do you wonder if the guy who bought the car from the yard thought he was
getting the grill, etc.?

This appears to be an attempt to rationalize as "lost and found" what is
simply theft.

- Bob Mann

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280