Re: [datsunroadsters] Third brake light

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [datsunroadsters] Third brake light
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 08:08:26 -0500
Hi Phillip:
I bought a third light at a junk yard. Just walked around until I found one
that looked good. Ended up getting one from a late model Nissan. Attached it to
the center of my roll bar and then installed roll bar foam around the bar. I
can post a photo if you wish.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee (expecting 6-8" of snow today!)