Re: Is everybody laughing at me??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Is everybody laughing at me??
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:27:56 -0700
Hi Daniel,

I'm not laughing. I envy you! I drive a minivan every day to take my
daughter to school and then I go to work. Weekends come up and I suggest
using the Z - "no, the van's more comfortable and we got to get groceries".
I suggest the roadster - "maybe if it were only the two of us but if so
then don't take the top off". I'm dying to drive the roadster but my wife
and kids are not into top-down roadsters like I am. Sigh... that's why I
envy you and Irene.

***

By the way, you two are going to Shasta, aren't you? A group of us including me
and Michael will caravan early Friday morning (to beat the heat and traffic).

***

Have a great time in San Diego!

Fred Katz