Re: Is everybody laughing at me?? not me - that's for sure

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is everybody laughing at me?? not me - that's for sure
From: "Sean Trevelyan" <daymore@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 13:58:23 +1000
Hi Fred and Daniel,

I envy you too - my other car (and sad to say my everyday car) is a Peugeot
505 8 seater wagon.  Imagine - a smaller motor than my 67 Datsun - it's
SLOW.  I not only have to fit in the kids, but also the grandkids.

So .... SOON - the kids and the grandkids are leaving home - and I can then
use the Roadster any day I want.  Of course - I have a partner who would
rather drive in a comfortable car - so maybe I'll have to find some way of
convincing him as well.

Best wishes,
Lynne