Interior

To: <tomhouse@integrityonline.com>
Subject: Interior
From: "Ron & Julie Edgar" <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 23:07:31 -0400
Many people are asking the same questions so I am posting the answers to the
group.

<Ron- Nice Photos... Sweet interior...

Thank You

<Where did your get seats?

Wrecked Miata.  $250 for the pair.
They are very comfortable.  They do move you up about 2 or 3 inch's.
If your tall you will not like them. If your under 6' you will love them.
Stock steering wheel won't work.

<steering wheel?

Foam covered Grant from Pep Boys.
240 Z Adapter (No 3592) with some steel pins glued in the back
(holes were there) to work the turn signal return.

<shifter

Pep Boys again,!!! also the Uro Style boot, running lights, side marker
lights,
collision avoidance light and the tail pipe to name a few.
(Pep Boys likes me I spend a lot of time and $$$ there :-)

<pocket?

I assume you mean my drink holder.  Very simply
a cheap plastic two compartment after market peice
screwed into the center transmission well.

As Red Green would say "If the women don't find you handsome let them find
you handy!
(If you do not know who Red Green is go to your video store and ask for "Of
Men & Automobiles")
Good familynight video that will leave you ROTFL

Ron & Julie Edgar

rvedgar@bellsouth.net
http://edgarhouse.homepage.com