IT's Alive, IT's Alive

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: IT's Alive, IT's Alive
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:30:13 GMT
Well after one year i have one of my car's (66 1600/68 1600 engine) running,
not on the road yet, but running. Thanks to many persons on the list for all
your input and advice.
Now a few more questions???????

Overflow tank will not hold water, goes out overflow  what radiator pressure
cap should I be running?, I hav a 7lb. on it now.

Distributor seems to have an excessive amount of wobble, is this normal? If
not what is the problem? Any ideas on aftermarket models?

I need a tach cable, are they all the same? Will a late model 68 1600 work
with a 66 tach?

Again thanks to everyone, car runs like a "Bat out of HELL".
Hey, that may be my next tag "B.O.O.H".

I am selling a 68 shell and frame. Body has been glass blasted and primered,
car has normal rot in places in fenders, this has all been cleaned out and
ready for repair, floor pans have been replaced, car has been hit in the
past (I am the second owner of this car, all of this was hidden when i
bought it) in right rear qtr., this has been  starightened out, all bondo
has been removed can be worked out with body filler or it really could use a
new qtr. Car is ready for body work and paint...... the good thing is, you
can see what needs to be fixed.
Frame has had everything replaced in the front end.
New:
everything in steering new, except steering box
everything in brakes is new, calipers, brake lines (rubber)master cylinder,
new clutch master cylinder, new bushings in sway bar.
Body  has not been removed from frame.
Inside of car has been gutted, needs interior and new rubber. I have all the
parts to put car back together. I have a new convertible top already on the
bows.
Engine has been completely rebuilt, I am running it in my 66 now (has about
10 miles on it) but would I sell it with the 68 if interested.
I will sell this car complete or sell off in groups.
I am selling it because I have a 68 2000 that I want to get on the road.
Too many toy's......
I have a clear title for the car.

If interested I will be glad to talk with you and send pictures.
I am located in Charlotte, NC.

Also have a 90 Miata for sale, excellent condition.

Thanks, BZ

BZ/NC/SPL/SRL
motormite@hotmail.com