Bleeder Screw Dimensions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bleeder Screw Dimensions
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:18:16 EDT
Getting my brakes in order here and I am in need of the bleeder-screw sizes
for both the fr & rr's.

Gonna order up some of the SpeedBleeders  (yeah... sounds like a
hemopheliacs' sporting event) as the ones in it now are all buggered up.
(never let an ex temporarily trade off your car w/out you knowing it to the
incompetant in-laws).

Sizes would be appreciated and any known store that has them on the shelf
instead of direct from speedbleeders.com would be handy too.

TIA,
Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ

PS: FYI got the 3 hoses from the dealer,  since brakes have come up recently
here is the pt# 46201-25910 in case anyone needs is for reference.