Roadsters v. The Aliens - The Shasta Conspiracy

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters v. The Aliens - The Shasta Conspiracy
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:08:12 EDT
To all you Shasta hopefuls:

While talking to my mom last weekend, I mentioned how I would love to get up
to the Shasta meet this year. She grew up in the general area (WhiskeyTown)
and I still have tons of family back there. She brought up an interesting
point, that I am SURE is connected with our Roadsters in one way or another.
I hadn't given it much thought over the years, but her comments sparked many
memories of reports of *Mysterious Happenings* at the Mountain itself.

"*Mysterious Happenings* ?" you ask? Why yes. You DO know that Mt Shasta IS
the home of a large underground alien base, don't you? You DO know that it
has a well documented history of UFO/Mysterious balls'o lights and is a mecca
for those involved in the occult and paranormal?

Some facts I gleaned off the web:
(don't believe me? do a search yourself!)

>>There are also legends about mysterious Mount Shasta in northern
California. The mountain is said to have housed a race of surviving Lemurians
who built a sanctuary in the depths of the earth to escape the catastrophes
which befell them. These
Lumerians allied themselves with space travelers who built a saucer base
inside the mountain.

>>The planet Earth rolled over on its axis, causing the seas to flow over the
land, and volcanoes filled the air with smoke and fire. As the planet changed
its axis and came to a rest in a slightly different orbit, the geography of
Earth was forever changed. If you can picture the Earth as it is now,
envision rolling the planet over until the state of Florida is where
Greenland is now. That was the position Earth was in before the great war.
Florida used to be called Hyperborea and was the home of Arus and his
warriors. The survivors of Hyperborea moved underground after the great
holocaust and now live under Mt. Shasta in California.

Now don't let any of this worry you tho', 'cause I have come up with an
explanation for all of this hoo-hah --- Roadsters.

*They ARE strange little beasts w/ big eyes ( found in all aliens-
cf.-residents of Zeta Reticuli).
*They are generally un-identifiable
*Sightings are nationally reported (even here on our list!), but rarely
substantiated.
*Many professionals deny their existance. (when was the last time you tried
to buy parts at a large chain?)
*Their worshippers tend to group together in *secret-societies* looked at
ascance by the general population.
*Encounters with them are "life-altering" experiences - you are never quite
the same again.

Coincidence? Dumb Luck? I don't think so.
The truth is out there....................

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ