Brake Rotors

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Rotors
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:30:57 -0500
I am going to need new rotors on my daily driver (Q45) and happened to be at
the little shop that takes care of her.  We were talking about the rotors
and possibly using cross drilled replacements.  The cost difference is
negligible, but he mentioned that there is a heightening of wind noise due
to the rotors.  Does anyone have experience with this?  Does anyone know
anything about these cars as I was wondering if it was a DIY project or not.
I would certainly do it on my other Datsuns, but I am a little hesitant on
this one.  Seeking advise and a source for quality aftermarket rotors
(Stillen is VERY expensive).  Any help is appreciated.

Mandatory roadster stuff - Phill and Jay are doing a great job of pulling
SEROC together.  Also, who was making those wonderful aluminum shift knobs?

Chris Brucciani
SRL 3032
1973 240Z
Marietta, GA