Roadsters for sale, really good price

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Roadsters for sale, really good price
From: Jerry Sharp <jsharp@newsouth.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:12:33 -0400
All,
With great sadness, we, my son and I, are having to sell our babies.  Moving
and can't take them with us.
1970 DATSUN 2000 ROADSTER A great combo! This 4 cyl., 5 spd car has the
orig. engine which is in very good condition and runs great, White w/red
interior, good soft top, rollbar.
Included in the deal is a 1968 2000 complete, including all chrome with a
rebuilt eng with 0 miles. Just never put it back together after painting and
rebuilding engine. Could be used as parts car or rebuild back to running.
Lots of spare parts and complete manual included.
$5,500.00, (214) 323-3212
Location: Richardson (near Dallas), TX
can E-mail pictures upon request...

bucketmonkey@yahoo.com