Enjoying the Ride

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Enjoying the Ride
From: Aaron Nielsenshultz <anielsen@csusm.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:03:24 -0700

So, after finally getting around to replacing my slave cylinder (thanks
again, all) and bleeding my lines, the car was ready to drive after sitting
for far too long.  It was a beautiful evening here in San Diego for it,
too.  I left right about 7:00 pm, while there was still just enough sun to
enjoy the play between light and shadow.  As i drove along, the sky above
me turned to a deep, cobalt blue, and the temperature dropped to a very
comfortable place.  I got into a nice stretch and opened the car up, and I
tell you, i think the car enjoyed it as much as I did.  By the time I got
home, the first few stars shone brightly overhead, and I thanked each of
those lucky ones that I'm blessed with a Roadster.

Aaron N
'69 1600
San Diego