NOWROC Seattle Event update

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC Seattle Event update
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:24:54 -0700
NOWROC,
We have some updated information for the May event in Seattle.

Event organizer Robin has some possibilities for us on one of
the days. Her friend is racing at Seattle International RaceWay
that weekend (May 20 -21), and has offered these possibilities
for the club. These are MAYBE offers as of now and the more
Roadsters we have involved the better our odds are.

If we have a bunch of Roadsters coming they will reserve an area
for us. They would also let us in under a group rate or free, and
maybe allow us to do a parade lap around the track. These are
all maybes at this time.

Let us know what you think of the idea. The event is an ICSCC
event http://www.icscc.com/ and is hosted by the local club
http://www.irdc-racing.com/.

Thanks for all your input and a special thanks to Robin
for here willingness to host this event.

I also will be turning over all my interest in the club to
the members and Daniel Beatty who through the web
site has been running the club. I have to handle a bunch
of personal problems before I can put anymore time into
the club.

Again thanks for all the members help in getting this club
up and running.

Mike
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/