Re: special eBay roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: special eBay roadster
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:13:12 -0500 (CDT)
> Anyone take a look at this '68 on the auction ?
> It's automatic! Motor transplant, custom hood etc..
>
> http://www.greatwhite.com/~beemer/datsun/roadster.html

OUCH!  I don't know what I like best, the fuzzy dash, the gold pin
striping or the monstrous hood non-scoop?

"The previous owner has taken great care of this classic car and used it
regularly but not long distances (driving his grand kids)."

He mentions the grand kids twice, but fails to mention the little old lady
that borrowed it on Sundays to drive 3 blocks to church! :)

No flames necessary here folks, I'm just poking fun...  Someone please
rescue this roadster and paint it and put a normal hood on it.  I even
have a hood I'll let go cheap!

Ken Pearce,  68-2000
Lawrence, KS (still)