Custom Roadster for sale (Nor Cal)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Custom Roadster for sale (Nor Cal)
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all.

I met a lady at a community yard sale last weekend, who has quite an
interesting Roadster for sale. Disclaimer: I HAVE NOT SEEN THE CAR,
and I do not know this person. If there's interest, I can get more
info and probably go take some pictures and crawl under the car for
a while.

It's a '66 1600, three tops (soft, hard - no side windows, and tonneau).
Red paint (I think she said it's in need of a new coat, but I can't
recall for sure). Tan LEATHER interior. And here's the two interesting
points: First, she reportedly bought it from the keyboardist for Journey
(yeah, the band) so there's a bit of a story there I'm sure, and
second, her husband is on the GP circuit so the car is kept in tune
by the America Honda race team (hope I got that right).

I think Mike at Roadster Restoration may know something about this car.
She implied that it's got a bunch of Mike's parts in it.

She's looking for $7,800 for it, which I'll admit is on the high side
considering that I'm sure Calspeed would part with his '67.5 solex 2000
for under that :-). Anyways, I didn't get her name but she's about a
half-hour north of Sacramento CA, (530) 885-5800, mailto:richrags@jps.net

-- John
    John Sandhoff   sandhoff@csus.edu   Sacramento, CA