Re:

To: G-A-Russell <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re:
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:25:27 -0700
G-A-Russell wrote:

> I would like to introduce myself to the list. My name is Gary Russell, I
> live in Arlington, Texas and you can email me at G-A-Russell@msn.com.
> Finding all of you Datsun people on the net has rekindled my interest in
> repairing and restoring the Datsun roadster in my garage that hasn't moved
> under it's own power in last 14 years. Every year I have promised myself to
> get started on the car but it seemed to be an impossible task. Now after
> finding the Datsun roadster community it no longer seems so hopeless. Expect
> a lot of questions in the future.

Gary,
Welcome to the list.  There is an archive to look through with lots of answers
too.  I can tell you it has been very helpful to be on the list.  There are
several people on the list in Texas.  Maybe someone close.

We will all be interested to know what year roadster you have and which engine.
Is your car all together or apart.

Mine is a basket case.

Bob
67.5