exhaust system

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: exhaust system
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 15:33:07 EDT
  Hi list,

            Does anyone out there in roadster land run any other than the
stock exhaust system on their 2.0? My front muffler is starting to rot out at
the rear and starting to get quite audible. Alarms are going off around me
more than ever, actually that part is somewhat entertaining. Exhaust systems
have come around in 30 years and I was wondering if anyone has had success
with after market mufflers of lower restrictions. Also what about that
resonator? Is it that much louder w/out it? If any one has tips along these
lines where I won't compromise performance, but in fact increase performance
please share info.
              In search of a few more ponies.

                tomet9@aol.com
                69/2.0