I need to sell my roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I need to sell my roadster
From: "Adam Grupe" <adgvette@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:55:44 PDT
I need to sell my 1968 roadster 1600.  I have restored almost everthing and
have pics of all of it.  I need something for the whole family, a two seater
doesn't cut it.  The car is in Grand Island, Nebraska.  It is aways away
from most of you but is well worth the trip to get it.  This car is love at
first sight.  I would like $5,500 but make an offer I might just take it.  I
will try to get some pics loaded on to my web sight
www.geocities.com/my_roadster.  I also have a 1967.5 I would like to sell.
It needs restored.