Many thanks

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Many thanks
From: "Pam and Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 07:44:03 -0700
Spent a very pleasant and productive Saturday at CDM with Les Cannaday
picking out interior colors and arranging (hooray!) for my poor old beast to
get painted at last. We seemed to fly through a maze of endless details and
Les had an answer or helpful suggestion for every one. Also many thanks to
Bill at Custom Coachworks for taking time out of his day to meet with us and
discuss our concerns in person. After having been buried in the depths of
this restoration for months now, I am finally beginning to see the glimmer
of a shiny new (30 year old) roadster at last.

Thanks Les, a second time!

Paul
67 1600