Re: SRL311-00277

To: "G-A-Russell" <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: SRL311-00277
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 11:57:37 PST8PDT
Gary asks:
> Pardon my ignorance but what is the deal about the 67.5 license plate trim
> piece.

One of the most rare parts to find, that trim piece. It is a metal frame
that wraps around the rear license plate. Attaches to the body. Was
used only on that batch of a thousand 67.5 2000's.

If there's a picture of the rear of Calspeed's sora blue 67.5 posted
somewhere, you can see what it looks like. There may be one shown
in the Roadster Spotter's Guide as well - I dunno.

They have been reproduced in limited quantity and high $$$.

-- John