Re: Selling Mr K.

To: glasgow@serv.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Selling Mr K.
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 23:39:49 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/00 3:17:03 AM !!!First Boot!!!, glasgow@serv.net
writes:

<< Before we jump to too many conclusions, is there any possibility that Mr.
K actually did autograph them as a business deal with Sunset Z and did the
signing at CDM for free? >>

You are absolutely right Gordon.  I was wrong to jump to that assumption
immediately upon seeing the site.  Although I still think it is unlikely that
the former President of Nissan USA would do this type of transaction for a
few dollars.

None the less.... I hope that I didn't start another big issue on the
Roadster List.  Btw... that $25,000 Roadster was signed by him too.  <just
kidding folks>  ;>)

Calspeed