Re: Mr.K's Signature

To: <KWS711@aol.com>, <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mr.K's Signature
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:30:39 -0700
I tried to stay out of this one. But, the roadster list showed far more
restraint and dignity than Mr. Dever's side, and our side tried to squelch
a flame war from starting early on. This guys off the deep end.

I do own a Z, and have more than a few Z-owning friends. He won't get my
business, and I'm passing on the word to my Z friends about Mr. Dever.

Fred - So.SF