OROC gathering.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OROC gathering.
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 19:47:48 -0400
  Just got back from OROC's first gathering of 2000.  We lined up 12
roadsters (13 if we counted the Miata); everything from a Lavern's '66 1600
to Chris and Diane's '70 2000.  Chris Luers and Bob Smith played the rolls
of head mechanics for the afternoon.  Chris had an engine analyzer and
timing light and poor Bob was working over my SU's while trying to keep up
with Chris while he worked on Mitch's and Mike's 2000's.
  I took the scenic way down this morning but shot home on the freeways to
beat the sunset home.  It sure get chilly at 7? MPH with out a top and no
heater.  All told I got a nice days ride of about 345 miles.  Good break in
cruise to start the summer.
  A big thanks to Chris and Diane for organizing the event, and to Stu for
letting us come back to the airport again.  And of course a big thanks to
all that attended.  I can't wait to do it again.  How far is it to
Gatlinburgh?

Paul
OROC