Re: Wheels & Tires

To: dhbain@uswest.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels & Tires
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 13:54:09 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/00 5:28:55 PM !!!First Boot!!!, dhbain@uswest.net
writes:

<<  Some of you are running wheels that are not Panasports and I
 would like to know what they are. >>

I ran a set of Libras 14x5.5 and they worked perfect!  I know many of others
are running the same.  I also can recommend using the Z-Car steel wheels
which are also 14x5.5.  I have a set of those and after getting them powder
coated they look fantastic.  And they also look stock.  The only difference
is that I can easily put a set of 195-60's under the stock fenders without
any rubbing at all.  The Roadster steel wheels cannot run that wide
effectively.  And if you needed to put on the hubcaps you can weld on the
tabs to the wheel.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex